Different Stories, Same Birthdays for Study Partners

John and Bret - Students and study partners in the Level 1 Power Verbs Class July 2018
In the Power Verbs Level 1 class at the Warren Hardy Spanish School in San Miguel de Allende, students form into two person teams to do exercises and learning games, usually for three minutes each. When one of them found out that the other had a birthday in July 2018, it was a mutual surprise. Their birthdays were on the same day!

" I just moved to San Miguel de Allende from New Jersey, and I started the Warren Hardy School a week ago. This is my second week and I'm learning a lot and enjoying working with my study partner here.Yesterday we found out in the morning that we had the same birthdays! I'm bringing some of my photography and journalism experience here to San Miguel and looking forward to a wonderful new life. " - John
---------------------
" I've been here in San Miguel for about a month and started taking Spanish classes here about two weeks ago. I moved down here for a job and primarily to work with U.S. and Canadian companies looking to relocate to Mexico so it's important for me to understand Spanish to work with my colleagues here in Mexico. It's also just as important for me to understand Mexico, the U.S. and Canada and the differences in the cultures so we can work better together. So I'm really like an ambassador for Mexico to Canadians and Americans as well as an ambassador for both of those countries to Mexico. This course is more than just the language. It's also about the people, the differences and similarities and how we can better connect with one another." - Bret Costain